The chemical Injection Quills widely work in the world’s oil extraction and processing industry. So the chemical injection pump system is mainly work for inject methanol or glycol into the fluid upstream of the nozzle manifold in oil exploitation. This prevents formation fluid from freezing due to pressure drop, and increases the reliability of the ground test system and the range of pressure drop above and below the nozzle. And it makes the oil (gas) well return to normal work.
The Injection Quills we produce are a very efficient product. And then we can customize the main materials of products according to your requirements. And we can also produce chemical syringes with different connection modes. For example, Injection Quills with flange connections, welding connections for chemical syringes, and Retractable Chemical Injector-welding connections. So the application of chemical syringes and corrosion coupons in oil and gas pipelines can affect the corrosion of pipelines. This has a very important impact on the corrosion prevention of pipelines, the safety of construction, and the service life of products. Because we can avoid a lot of uncertainty by accurately putting chemicals in industrial production. This is the basis for preventing many unnecessary losses and protecting assets.
Our products have been committed to complete corrosion prevention. We are also constantly updating the performance and quality of our products. This flange-connected chemical syringe is produced in strict accordance with standards. Its protective cover is made of CS, and the material of wetted parts is 316 by default. We can also customize the materials of different accessories. So it has the following advantages
- Firstly, improve the efficiency of chemical transportation and operation.
- Secondly, protect and extend the service life of pipelines and other equipment. It can better save labor costs
- And then we can produce chemical syringes that are disassembled under pressure. This can avoid shutdown or waste caused by the shutdown
- We can accurately control the number of chemicals. Such precise delivery of chemical products can effectively avoid corrosion.
- We can also inject it with a variety of chemicals
- Produce according to industrial standards. Therefore, it is convenient for installation and disassembly. Moreover, the operation process of the operator is also very convenient and simple.
- At last, this chemical syringe is a very common type. And it can work with a variety of chemical products. It widely works in the industry. Our chemical injection device provides the correct dose in the most effective way. It can work as a corrosion inhibitor in water treatment plants or in oil and gas production. Its possible complete corrosion control can reassure you.
Periodically injecting chemical inhibitors into the pipeline is the most practical way of minimizing or controlling corrosion, which requires chemical injectors. EMT Injection System for easy, reliable access, it can inject under operating pressure with safety. The chemical injection has many types of nozzles. The sampler is approximately the same as the injector. The mounting types are 2″flange, 2″Flareweld access fitting, 1″Nipple to NPT ball valve.
Operation Temperature: -20 ℃ to 150 ℃
Pressure Rating: 6000 PSI or as Flange Size.
High-Pressure Pipeline Chemical Injection Quills Sampling System
|Stainless Steel 304、Stainless Steel 316、DSS F51、Carbon Steel A105N、Inconel 625
|1. Easy Operating
|2. High Accuracy Long Life
|3. High Efficiency, Low cost
|Firstly, they are lightweight and flexible.
|Secondly, nice Injection efficiency.
|At last, accurate location tracking.
Why Choose Us
2. Secondly, offering samples to attest to the quality and our services.
3. And then the fastest feedback!
4. The fastest delivery time.
5.24 hours,7 days online.
Packaging & Shipping
This Injection Quills Process has at least the following disadvantages:
- Firstly, in this filling process, due to the use of non-closed pharmaceutical barrels. Therefore, the odor in the use area is large, which will cause continuous damage to the respiratory tract of on-site operators. At the same time, it will cause certain toxic damage to the operator’s body;
- Secondly, there are great potential safety hazards in the on-site storage and filling of reagents;
- When using a pneumatic diaphragm pump to add barreled chemicals into the storage tank, it is easy to have residual chemicals at the bottom of the barrel. This will cause waste of raw materials;
- We can effectively recycle the reagent barrel, causing a great waste of resources and harming the environment at the same time;
- At last, there are also many unstable factors in the use of pump injection. Then, the pump needs an external power supply to start, which is bound to consume power resources. Moreover, the pump has a complex structure, exquisite requirements, difficult maintenance, high probability of failure after a long operation time, and it is difficult to achieve long-term effect after detection and maintenance.
The beneficial effects of the liquid hazardous chemical injection device of the utility model are as follows:
- Move freely. When it is not necessary to inject liquid hazardous chemicals, the whole injection device can be moved to a place isolated from the operator to avoid potential safety hazards;
- Environmental protection. Since the whole injection device is a closed space, and the corresponding pipes are connected tightly during the injection of nitrogen and the extraction of liquid hazardous chemicals, contact with air is completely avoided;